Fiji...just about on everyone’s bucket list.
A journey by boat across the Beqa Lagoon will transport you from life’s hustle and bustle to the lovely, secluded Beqa (pronounced Bane-ga) Island.
As you near the shoreline, the sound of Fijians singing a traditional welcome song will be the first sign you’ve arrived in paradise. A warm smile greets you when you step onto the sand of this enchanted island resort, where even the palm trees seem to sway to the music in the warm sea breeze.
Your personal invitation from Dan...
From the moment you arrive, you’ll feel at home among the tropical flowers, warm waters, and secluded private villas on the island-where no roads and no cars exist to interrupt your tranquility.
World-class diving, delicious cuisine, relaxing spa treatments, and incomparable Fijian hospitality are yours to savor and enjoy throughout your stay. Feel the warmth of this spectacular island paradise-its wonderful weather, tranquil waters, beautiful villas, and friendly smiles you’ll not soon forget.
Beqa Lagoon Resort is an intimate resort featuring 25 Fijian-style villas, called bures. These comfortable traditional structures are all air-conditioned and offer sweeping ocean views from the twelve beachfront villas we have reserved. Each with its own private sundeck & cool dipping pool.
When it’s time to dine, make your way to the spacious Bure Kalou for the casual elegance of open-air dining. Enjoy award-winning gourmet cuisine using fresh local fish and vegetables, Australian beef, and New Zealand lamb. Beqa’s mouth-watering desserts are not to be missed. Quench your thirst with fresh fruit juices, spring water, Fijian beer, or a selection of tropical cocktails and imported wines.
A short boat ride from the resort brings you to a wonderland of marine life and some of the world’s best diving in clear, warm waters. Look for octopus, garden eels, orangutan crabs, rays, numerous fish species and huge fans or tickle your imagination by exploring shipwrecks of days gone by. Fiji, known as the Soft Coral Capital of the World, offers spectacular undersea gardens in all hues. View these wonders guided by PADI dive masters who have been exploring the Beqa Lagoon since they were children. Dive depths range from 60-90ft with visibility up to 100ft. The currents are generally mild and the water temperature stays a fairly constant 82 degrees.
For thrill-seekers, there is nothing like Beqa’s Famous Shark Encounter at the Cathedral. One of the world’s #1 shark dives. At this remote and protected area, will offer you a close-up look at a range of pelagic fish and the opportunity to encounter more than eight incredible shark species including 15ft. tiger sharks!
After a morning of unforgettable diving, pamper yourself with a message in the open-air Lali Spa. Lulled by the surf and cool sea breezes, feel your cares evaporate as strong Fijian hands smooth away any knots or tension.
As a guest at Beqa you will become part of the Fiji family, visiting the islanders in their nearby villages, meeting children at the local school, and witnessing awe-inspiring traditional ceremonies
Afternoons belong to you. Kayaking, surfing, hiking, poolside lounging, nature walks, fishing, and shore diving on their house reef. Whatever you like. Or just take a nap in a hammock along the beach!
My friends, we invite you to come join us as we travel back to Fiji for another spectacular adventure. But for this trip, we have extended our island time to ten nights (instead of the seven-night 2022 trip). And because we have already booked and deposited this trip in 2020, we are not having to pay the higher 2024 rates. Furthermore, this trip is great value. With the airfare from LAX to Fiji (and back) included, we are certainly getting a great deal. Also…we have reserved all twelve of the resort’s beachfront villas. So everyone will have their own private oceanfront villa to call home for 10 days! This is usually a $450 upcharge, but we negotiated this in the package at no charge!! Again…great overall value.
My friends, as I write this, it has been about 5 weeks since we returned from our April 2022 trip to Fiji. It would certainly be appropriate for me to say we had an awesome time but that’s just to simplistic. The resort was wonderful, the food was excellent, the diving was certainly spectacular but the one thing that truly made this trip special was all the wonderful people we met and got to know. My goodness…the local Fijians were a true joy to be around and get to know. And because it’s a small island you also get to know their extended family. You get to spend time with them at their villages, meet their kids, and visit their schools & churches.
They are truly wonderful people who work very hard every day but are always smiling, singing, and just joking around. I promise you this…the more friendly & open you are with the locals; they will revisit that upon you two-fold! My goodness, my wife Suzy was crying as she said her goodbyes to the friends she made on Beqa island! So please join the crew at First Coast Divers for a wonderful adventure in this beautiful place filled with beautiful people. We only have 11 villas reserved for our guests so don’t delay…deposit today!
We truly hope you will join us.
Dive Amazing Fiji
April 20-30, 2024
Only 1 villa remains for a couple!
Don't delay! Reserve your spot now! Call 904.737.0050 to secure your spot!
Feeding Tiger Sharks!
• Oceanfront Villa: $4499 per person / double occupancy
• Single occupancy adds $1000
• Non-Divers subtract $500
• $1000 per person non-refundable deposit due at booking
• $1749.50 per person payment due by May 1, 2023
• $1749.50 balance payment due by Dec 1, 2023
• April 20-30, 2024 (must depart JAX by April 18th)
• Includes round-trip airfare non-stop from LAX to Fiji via Fiji Airways (includes one checked bag per person)
• Round-trip ground and boat transfers from Nadi airport to Beqa
• 10-night stay in a deluxe oceanside air-conditioned Fijian-style villa
• American-style breakfast daily
• Gourmet lunch & dinner daily
• Non-alcoholic beverages
• ALL THE FIJI WATER YOU CAN DRINK
• 8 days of guided 2-tank boat dives
• Optional shark feed dive day (2-dives) (Tigers, Bull & Lemon Sharks!)
This would be in place of one of the offered 8 2-tank boat dives
• Unlimited shore diving on the resorts house reef
• Includes the use of regular air tanks and weights
• Local Fijian entertainment
• Cultural experiences
• Free use of the resort’s kayaks & paddleboards
• Island hiking treks
• Round-trip airfare to LAX
• Resort Spa visits
• Nitrox (available for additional expense)
• Sodas and alcoholic beverages (available at the bar)
• Gratuities for resort and dive staff
• As of June 2022, all visitors to Fiji are required to be vaccinated
• Pre-trip COVID-19 test may be required
• As with all our trips, we highly encourage our trip participants to purchase their own travel/trip insurance. We suggest either D.A.N. or DiveAssure
• All trip participants (divers only) are required to have their own personal Diver Supplemental Insurance. Again, we suggest either D.A.N. or DiveAssure.